- Credit hours:8
- Cost: $199
- Category: Certification Course
Upon completion of this course you should have the knowledge and understanding of these key elements:
- Tools used in the industry
- Application of current technology
- Wafer reading
- History of GM keyways and security systems
- Making keys more efficiently
- How to address issues with specific vehicles
Online Certification Course Layout:
All approved courses, curriculum, & quizzing will be offered through a self-paced web based training platform.
- Each group of topics will be divided into titled and clearly identified 1-hour modules, for a total of 8 hours. NOTE: Course modules will be delivered through SCORM standard LMS (Learning Management System) compliant software.
- All online course modules are self-paced and can be logged off and on at anytime to where they left off.
- After each module section is completed a mandatory quiz of ten questions will be given, on which learners must score of 70% or better in order to pass and receive course credit.
- Once all modules are successfully completed, a Certificate of Completion will be processed and sent directly to the student within 2 business days. We will also send a copy of the certificate to the appropriate governing security board (if required).