Learners who complete this course will:
- Understand the concept of layers of detection
- Learn about many of the detection devices
- Become comfortable with the theory of operation of those devices
- Realize the importance of choosing the right detection device to match the need and budget of the customer
- Gain important knowledge about the role the environment plays in choosing the best application
- Recognize the difference between active and passive devices, and learn proper walk testing methods.
With the purchase of this course you gain exclusive access to our highly valuable Free Microlearning Lessons! Upon completion of this course, in 30 days you will receive a single email with 3 FREE Microlearning Lessons. Each lesson is carefully crafted to provide you with key information based upon the content of this course. Elevate your skills, gain confidence, and achieve your goals!
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, North Carolina (Alarm), Tennessee: (Qualified Agent), Texas