- Understand the occupations code and relevant terminology
- Know the various requirements for receiving an electrician license, including important information about continuing education
- Comprehend the responsibilities of contractors, including standards of conduct
- Become familiar with the advisory board, fees for licensure and the responsibilities that follow
- Understand technical requirements and sanctions
This course must be taken with both the 2014 NEC Wiring Methods and Materials and Overview of NFPA 70E Standard for electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2012 Edition classes to receive credit for a Texas Electrician renewal.
This course is to be applied to an Electrical License renewal only.
Credit hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in: