- After completing this course you will be able to:
- vUnderstand the general requirements for the examination and approval
- Understand the installation and use, access to and spaces about electrical conductors and equipment
- Identify enclosures intended for personnel entry
- Conduct tunnel installations
- List the specific guidelines including, but not limited to, installation, use, space, voltage, and equipment for both above- and below- ground systems
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in: Colorado, Delaware, New Mexico, Washington
Basic Elements of the NEC – Electrical
This two-hour course, Basic Elements of the NEC provides a review of general requirements for electrical installations and access to basic terminology. This course may be used alone, as a “refresher course,” or may be combined with future courses designed for specific types of electrical installations. It is important to note that this course is not meant as a design specification or to substitute for instruction for untrained persons, rather it is designed to meet the needs of the broad spectrum of all electrical and low voltage professionals.
This course is to be applied to an Electrical License renewal only.