- Learn how electricity is produced
- Understand the job of conductors and insulators
- Understand resistance and the impact of resistors in an electrical circuit
- Learn about Ohms law and Watts law
- Learn the basic formulas to figure the relationship between power, voltage, resistance and current
- Understand how a transformer works
- Comprehend the basics of batteries
- Understand simple circuits and switches we use every day
- Apply volt ohm meter basics.
This course is to be applied to an Electrical License renewal only.
Credit hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Colorado, Delaware, New Mexico, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming