- Learn how electricity is produced
- Understand the job of conductors and insulators
- Understand resistance and the impact of resistors in an electrical circuit
- Learn about Ohms law and Watts law
- Learn the basic formulas to figure the relationship between power, voltage, resistance and current
- Understand how a transformer works
- Comprehend the basics of batteries
- Understand simple circuits and switches we use every day
- Apply volt ohm meter basics.
This course is to be applied to an Electrical License renewal only.
With the purchase of this course you gain exclusive access to our highly valuable Free Microlearning Lessons! Upon completion of this course, in 30 days you will receive a single email with 3 FREE Microlearning Lessons. Each lesson is carefully crafted to provide you with key information based upon the content of this course. Elevate your skills, gain confidence, and achieve your goals!
Credit hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in: