At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe what a lock out is.
- Identify the specific steps required to establish a zero-energy safe work condition.
- List the minimum requirements to establish a lock out/tag out plan .
- Describe responsibilities of an authorized person.
- Explain the six steps for a lock out/tag out.
- Identify the requirements for a complex lock out .
- Identify the proper safety of testing for zero energy.
- Identify the Lock out equipment requirements.
Valid in the Following States: Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, NC Locksmith, Texas