At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to the effective use of Interpersonal Skills.
- Understand the nature of the components of the interpersonal process.
- Understand a range of techniques that are required as Interpersonal Skills.
- Use techniques to build an effective interpersonal process.
- Explain the benefits of having excellent Interpersonal Skills.
With the purchase of this course you gain exclusive access to our highly valuable Free Microlearning Lessons! Upon completion of this course, in 30 days you will receive a single email with 3 FREE Microlearning Lessons. Each lesson is carefully crafted to provide you with key information based upon the content of this course. Elevate your skills, gain confidence, and achieve your goals!
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas