At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and awareness of the role of a Professional Negotiator.
- Improve your own personal Negotiation Skills.
- Identify through group and individual activities the skills, knowledge, and understanding necessary to be an effective negotiator in a competitive environment.
- Develop general strategies for Successful Negotiation
- Produce win-win resolutions for all parties.
- Identify your own negotiation style and it’s potential strengths and weaknesses.
Credit Hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas