The following topics will be discussed in detail during this certification course:
Importance of sales as an integral business function, an understanding of who the stakeholders are and why their expectations must be met in order for a project to be successful, sales skills and product knowledge, that sales function is bound by the external processes of: insurers, regulatory bodies, and the client’s organization, the features and advantages of contemporary wireless systems versus the previous generations of “wired” alarm systems and how each feature can be translated to a benefit which satisfies a customer need, and how sales professionals must therefore possess a broad knowledge of the products offered by their company, how they may be used individually or in combination and how to present them to a variety of prospects and security issues.
Online Certification Course Layout:
All approved courses, curriculum, & quizzing will be offered through a self-paced web based training platform. The Certification Test (i.e. final exam) will be a one-hour proctored final exam with a nationally recognized testing company.
- Each group of topics will be divided into 5 titled and clearly identified modules ranging from 1 to 2 hours, for a total of 7 hours. NOTE: Course modules will be delivered through SCORM standard LMS (Learning Management System) compliant software.
- All online course modules are self-paced and can be logged off and on at anytime to where they left off.
- After each module section is completed a mandatory quiz of ten questions will be given, on which learners must score of 70% or better in order to pass and receive course credit.
Final Exams are taken ONLINE with national testing company, Proctor Exams.
Please verify that you can meet system requirements to complete the final exam.
- After all module sections have been completed, use the automatic single sign-on button to access your Exam via Proctor Exams. This access will appear only after all applicable coursework has been completed.
- A picture ID is needed in order to take the proctored one hour final exam.
- Using your Elite CEU login you will complete the proctored 40 question final exam.
- Once the final exam is passed with a 70% or better, and the Exam Verification has been completed, Elite CEU will be notified and a Certificate of Completion will be processed and sent directly to the student within 2 business days of Exam Verification.
- NOTE: If a student fails to pass the exam, they can immediately re-take the online proctored final exam and will pay a $45 retesting fee to Proctor Exams. To purchase an exam at a later date, use your Elite CEU login to to access your single sign-on for purchasing.
ELITE BULK PRICING
If you need multiple Certifications for a larger number of students/employees, please see our Bulk Pricing below! This reduction is based on groupings related to the number of students being enrolled at one time. Discounts are received via our Bulk Registration or Bulk Enrollment features.
|Number of Certifications||Price per Certification|
|1 – 9||$249|
|10 – 30||$229|
|31 – 50||$209|