This course can be taken through our website online with a one hour proctored exam, or in a one-day class with one of our qualified and experienced NICET Level 3 instructors.
Texas Fire Alarm Technician Online Training Course:
All approved courses, curriculum, & quizzing will be offered through a self-paced web based training platform. The Certification Test (i.e. final exam) will be a one-hour proctored final exam with a nationally recognized testing company.
- Each group of topics will be divided into 4 titled and clearly identified modules ranging from 1 to 4 hours, for a total of 7 hours. NOTE: Course modules will be delivered through SCORM standard LMS (Learning Management System) compliant software.
- All online course modules are self-paced and can be logged off and on at anytime to where they left off.
- After each module section is completed a mandatory quiz of ten questions will be given, on which learners must score of 70% or better in order to pass and receive course credit
Final Exams are taken ONLINE with national testing company, Proctor Exams.
Please verify that you can meet system requirements to complete the final exam.
- After all module sections have been completed, use the automatic single sign-on button to access your Exam via Proctor Exams. This access will appear only after all applicable coursework has been completed.
- A picture ID are needed in order to take the proctored one hour final exam.
- Using your Elite CEU login you will complete the proctored 30 question final exam.
- Once the final exam is passed with a 80% or better, and the Exam Verification has been completed, Elite CEU will be notified and a Certificate of Completion will be processed and sent directly to the student within 2 business days of Exam Verification.
- NOTE: If a student fails to pass the exam, they can immediately retake the online proctored final exam and will pay a $45 retesting fee to Proctor Exams. To purchase an exam at a later date, use your Elite CEU login to to access your single sign-on for purchasing.
- Per the Texas State Fire Marshall, this exam can only be taken three times in one year. If a student fails the exam three times in a row, they will need to wait a full year before testing again.
Texas Fire Alarm Technician Classroom Training Course:
You can schedule the course to be taught live in a classroom setting on site anywhere in the country. After the 7 hour course is completed, the final exam is given in the class and a certificate is generated. You will need to send in the certificate of completion along with your application to the Texas Fire Marshal’s office. NOTE: Additional expenses apply, minimum number students required; please contact us to find out more.
ELITE BULK PRICING
If you need multiple Certifications for a larger number of students/employees, please see our Bulk Pricing below! This reduction is based on groupings related to the number of students being enrolled at one time. Discounts are received via our Bulk Registration or Bulk Enrollment features.
|Number of Certifications||Price per Certification|
|1 – 9||$299|
|10 – 30||$289|
|31 – 50||$279|