- Understand the concept of layers of detection
- Learn about many of the detection devices
- Become comfortable with the theory of operation of those devices
- Realize the importance of choosing the right detection device to match the need and budget of the customer
- Gain important knowledge about the role the environment plays in choosing the best application
- Recognize the difference between active and passive devices, and learn proper walk testing methods.
This course is to be applied to an Electrical License renewal only.
Credit hours: 2