At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to the effective use of Interpersonal Skills.
- Understand the nature of the components of the interpersonal process.
- Understand a range of techniques that are required as Interpersonal Skills.
- Use techniques to build an effective interpersonal process.
- Explain the benefits of having excellent Interpersonal Skills.
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas