- Credit hours:30
- Cost: $399
- Category: Certification Course
Topics include but are not limited to:
- commercial door servicing and repair
- exit hardware
- automotive locks
- safe opening
- OSHA safety
- ADA laws
- Tennessee laws and rules for locksmiths
Online Certification Course Layout:
All approved courses, curriculum, & quizzing will be offered through a self-paced web based training platform.
- Each group of topics will be divided into titled and clearly identified modules ranging from 1 to 4 hours, for a total of 30 hours. NOTE: Course modules will be delivered through SCORM standard LMS (Learning Management System) compliant software.
- All online course modules are self-paced and can be logged off and on at anytime to where they left off.
- After each module section is completed a mandatory quiz of ten questions will be given, on which learners must score of 70% or better in order to pass and receive course credit.
- Once all modules are successfully completed, a Certificate of Completion will be processed and sent directly to the student within 2 business days. We will also send a copy of the certificate to the appropriate governing security board (if required).