After successfully completing this online security industry training course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of basic tools required for low-voltage systems
- Learn about specialty tools required for specialized applications
- Acquire knowledge of power tools for the low voltage installer.
- Learn how to use common testers available in the market
- Simplify installations using fishing wires and tools
- Gain an awareness of the different types of bits and accessories to aid the installer
- Understand connection points made in the field
- Learn conduit techniques for making the proper bend.
With the purchase of this course you gain exclusive access to our highly valuable Free Microlearning Lessons! Upon completion of this course, in 30 days you will receive a single email with 3 FREE Microlearning Lessons. Each lesson is carefully crafted to provide you with key information based upon the content of this course. Elevate your skills, gain confidence, and achieve your goals!
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Tennessee: (Qualified Agent), Texas