At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Learn the codes required when commissioning clean agent fire suppression systems.
- Be able to identify the documents that comprise Contract Documents and their purpose.
- Understand the calculations involved in clean agent systems and when to apply them.
- Understand the role of the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as they relate to commissioning.
- Be able to describe the activities involved in acceptance testing and develop a plan for testing.
Credit Hours: 1
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, NICET, Tennessee (Qualifying Agent), Texas