At the conclusion of this course, the learner will:
- At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Compare the basic types of suppression systems.
- Acquire an understanding of Total Flooding and Local Application systems.
- Classify the properties and characteristics of clean agents.
- Identify applications in which they are utilized.
- Analyze the purpose of mechanical components that deliver and distribute clean agents and how they are installed.
- Differentiate the various listing agencies.
- Implement standards and procedures that apply to fire suppression systems.
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Louisiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Texas