- At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the general requirements, limitations, and specifications for installing electrical wiring in compliance with the NFPA 70, also known as the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Learn methods on how to protect conductors, raceways, and cables from physical damage.
- Define the different types of materials discussed in the NEC articles presented in this module.
- Determine what uses are permitted or not for each type of material referenced in the NEC.
- Understand the use, installation, and construction specifications presented for each included article of the NEC.
Credit Hours: 2