At the conclusion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Lockout/Tagout program and safeguards when performing electrical work.
- Understand the general requirements, limitations, and specifications for installing electrical wiring in compliance with the NFPA 70, also known as the National Electrical Code or NEC.
- Learn methods on how to protect conductors, raceways, and cables from physical damage.
- Define the different types of materials discussed in the NEC articles presented in this module.
- Determine what uses are permitted or not for each type of material referenced in the NEC.
Understand the use, installation, and construction specifications presented for each included article of the NEC.
Credit Hours: 2
Approved for CEU Credit in:
Alabama, Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, NICET, Texas