Learners who complete this course will:
- Understand how OSHA enforces regulations.
- See the dangers associated with the security industry.
- Know how to stay safe on a construction site.
- Learn how to properly handle power tools.
- Understand how to avoid electrical injuries on the job.
- Know the purpose and meaning of a Material Data Safety Sheet.
- Understand the benefits of first aid equipment.
- Learn where to obtain first aid training.
- Develop skills on handling certain injuries in the workplace.
Credit Hours: 2