Who is the governing body?
The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration
1110 W. Washington Street, Suite 240
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 364-4930
Fax: (602) 364-4931
There is no statewide Locksmith License required.
What are the initial requirements for a licensed low voltage installer?
An applicant must submit an application to the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration which includes:
– A completed Application (signed by the Controlling Person of the current alarm business employer)
– Current passport quality photograph
– Copy of applicants Clearance Card
– Applicable Fees
– Completed, signed and dated “Arizona Statement of Citizenship and Alien Status for State Public
Benefits,” along with a copy of supporting evidence
– Copy of Government issued photo identification
– Signed and Dated Instructions for Alarm Agent Certification
Temporary Permits are not Alarm Agent Certificates. The temporary permit will
expire after 60 days if a clearance card has not been issued and submitted to the Board. The
applicant must submit a copy of the clearance card, front and back, upon receipt from DPS.
The application will be closed if the clearance card copy is not timely submitted.
What are the educational requirements of the State?
The state does not require continuing education at this time.
All Elite CEU license specific coursework is approved by NICET for the renewal of NICET Certifications. To update your NICET Certification, review our Fire Systems Category or Industry Code Category for applicable coursework. Remember, this is not a State specific Certification, and our coursework is approved across State lines. For up to date information and requirements for your Certification renewal, you can visit the NICET website here.
All Elite CEU, Inc. courses and Certifications are available for General Education.