Interactive Map: Indiana

Who is the governing agency?

Office of the State Building Commissioner
402 West Washington Street, Room W246
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2739
(317) 232-6213
Fax (317) 232-0146
Website: Click here


What are the initial educational requirements for a low voltage license?

Low-Voltage/Limited-Energy License: No statewide license for low-voltage work.
Local/municipal level only.

Electrician: Local/municipal level only.

Electrical Contractor: Local/municipal level only.


What are the continuing education requirements of the State?

There are no statewide continuing education requirements at this time.

All Elite CEU Inc. courses and Certifications are available for General Education